Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, December 27, 2010

Spirit:filled with gratitude

Jake, Leo, and Logan on Christmas morning!
I am so grateful for my sons. They are growing up and I know that this is how it has to be. Christmas is a great time to see them enjoy themselves and I soaked in all the family time I could get.
They loved their gifts and both expressed gratitude. I tried to look at the holidays as a time to create positive memories & I kept that in the back of my mind the whole time. I feel like all the overeating, overdoing presents, and family togetherness all added up to a very traditional and enjoyable Christmas. Giving of myself and doing so much cooking, decorating, and cleaning was all worth it when Logan came up the stairs on Christmas evening and sat down on the top step. I heard his voice quietly say "thanks Mom". I asked "for what"? He said "for everything".

No comments:

Post a Comment