Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mind/body/spirit


Back from a trip that kicked off summer. My two sons and I traveled to Atlanta Georgia for a baseball tournament, Braves game, visiting an old friend, and the Georgia Aquarium. My husband Michael could not go with us because he had to stay with his dying father (inoperable brain tumors). Lots of prayers and sadness over-shadowed our trip, and we felt Michael's absence throughout the trip. Mentally we focused on the present moment and tried not to get too down. We are going to see him today at his house -- he is going home to die with everyone around him and our spirits will be tested. It is a tough time to focus on my body because I am planning on still getting my work-outs in and start house cleaning/decorating projects. These next few months will be difficult but I believe that maintaining my health will be helpful to all involved. I want to also be as helpful to Michael's father and family as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment