Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, November 8, 2010

spirit: too much self-analysis results in a lack of peace

>Image by Funky64 (www.lucarossato.com) via Flickr
Have you ever felt like you can't bare to look at yourself?
I mean really analyze your wants/desires and your actions or lack of resistance to the worldly pull that is everywhere?
Maybe that is a good thing --- Perhaps too much self-analysis can damage your self image!
 I have been on that track lately. I so desperately want to keep improving and moving in a positive direction that I think I am guilty of not enjoying the present moment or my
strengths.

Following excerpt from Joe Robinson author of "Don't Miss Your Life":
Direct experience gets you out of the thought factory and into the life-participant column, alive to the moment.



That's a good place to be, since most anxieties stem from the two tenses we're not in. Experiences are the nexus of Now, the choice of anyone who wants to make an immediate beeline to engaged presence. The road to life satisfaction runs straight through engagement, not status. It's not the money. It's not what's on the business card. It's not the popularity. It's the experience.




I want to start experiencing my life unapologetically!  The present moment and not feel bad about what I want or desire to do! I am ready to find some peace and stop causing my self to experience mind made problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment