Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spirit: Fruits of the Spirit

I have been praying for God to let me reap the harvest of His fruitfulness. This may seem bold, or even selfish but I have recently been told by a very spiritual friend that I am missing out on praying for what I really want. In the past I thought it was improper to pray for things that I wanted. I am finding that I have the mantra "Ask Believe Receive!" running through my mind a lot these days. I feel like I have made the choice to stay strong in a tough situation, and now I am ready to feel peace and enjoyment in life again. I want to exhibit the fruits of the spirit in every day life and I am trying to focus on that.
When we are done with this life and look back, what things do you think we will regard with the most fondness?? I think the times that we feel the most in line with the fruitfulness of God, and when we have felt a sense of peace because of handling situations well; that is when we remember with a joy inside our hearts.
Create the space for self-control, peace, goodness, joy, gentleness, kindness, patience, faithfulness, and love to reign in your life.

When we do good things we feel better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment