Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mind- We can learn things about our emotions through our Dreams

Neck
Chain in sunset
I have read some stuff on dream interpretation sites this morning because I had an unusual dream (that I have had before incidently). The dream goes like this: I feel a knot in my neck (left hand side), and press on it and something is sorta poking out - so I get a grip on it and pull it and to my surprise the object easily begins to pull out. As I get about an inch of it out I realize that it is a chain (bigger than a typical necklace but not a large work chain). A chain that is metal and shiny and I am amazed that it pulls out without causing any pain. then when I get the foot long chain out (I notice that my neck looks like it is bulging out on that side) I see more sticking out of my neck--- I pull it out but it is a pink shiny metal chain, and this continues; I pull out about 5-7 chains of various sizes and colors. When I am finished -- I am relieved.

weird right--?

So here is an example of  what I found to be the most consistent interpretation:
 Pulling is a very physical kind of human action and suggests thoughts and stressors that are exerting influences on you. Often pulling something out  links with conclusions that you have drawn from some situation and particular thoughts that you are focusing on.
KEY WORDS :  realization, overcome, frustrated, hasty, conclusion, premonition, ideas


Also here is what chains represent:
Chains


To see chains in your dream, signify your need to break free from a routine, old idea, or a relationship. If you are being chained, then some part of you is being forcefully put in check.You are being held back from what you really want to do.

I have found that pulling these objects out of my neck symbolizes that I am trying to make a special effort to calmly deal with a big stressor and the stressor I am wanting to "get rid of by pulling it out of me" is represented by the chains - the chain represents emotional pain that I have felt from a recent continued betrayal. I just want to get rid of the pain but I know I am going to have to continue to deal with it and find ways to improve my life in spite of an unhappy relationship.
I want to find ways to free myself from the pain I am currently feeling in a way that is pleasing to God. I want to pull the pain out and replace it with the joy that God intended for His children to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment