Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Sunday, November 14, 2010

spirit: Prayer for living beyond yourself

Holy Spirit,Image by kelsey_lovefusionphoto via Flickr
Dear Lord
*Please help me be aware of my influence over my family.
*Please help me think before I speak.
*Please help me be aware of the things I am doing for man's approval and help me do only the things that please you Lord.
*Please help me remember to spend more alone prayer time with you Lord.
*Please help me trust you God and your promise (help me feel "clothed" in Jesus).
*Please help me see you God as "Daddy"- meaning the most loving, nurturing, parent who wants what is best for me.
*Please help me look inward for guidance, refer to the word more and strive to live Your will -- not my own.
*Please help me realize that the Holy Spirit is "in me" and is powerful. Help me connect wth and be more in tune with the Holy Spirit that is inside me.
*Please help me remember that the Holy Spirit only can defeat the desires of the flesh- I cannot with out YOU Lord.
*Please help me know living without the connection to the Holy Spirit is fruitless - the results are always negative.
*Please help me surrender to the Holy Spirit so I can live beyond myself.
If we live by the [Holy] Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. [If by the Holy Spirit we have our life in God, let us go forward walking in line, our conduct controlled by the Spirit.]
(Galatians 5:25 AMP.)


If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment