Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mind: View challenges as gifts

Never take the path of least resistance - the most difficult way is the most rewarding. Stressors come and go but a strong fortitude is permanent. To be better ---- Do better :-)


You have the mental power to look at difficulties as chances to learn and grow!
 
I am feeling great about my past week's food choices and amount of exercise!
 
This is a new challenge (TO STOP USING FOOD/ALCOHOL to comfort and de-stress).
 
I must remember that it makes me feel so good to feel like I am in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment