Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, May 30, 2011

Body: Gotta find my determination:

Woman Measuring Waist.Image via Wikipedia
"I was reading my blog from this time last year and I have to say that I am currently about 15 pounds heavier than I was this time last year. ugh! I was talking about how I had overcome the desire to overeat- well it was struck down, grew another head and came back like a horror film monster! Gonna try to get back to using WW Point calculator. Help!"


My exercise plan is in place but I have been abandoning my healthy eating plan!
I am ready to get back to it. I am ready!
I am gonna use positive self-talk and plan out my meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment