Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Garden with some tulips and narcissusImage via Wikipedia
  2010 has come and gone;



I made it through this past year. I think largely because I used journaling, blogging, and my friends to support me. It has been difficult to say the least. I am in a better, stronger place than I was this time last year. I am hopeful for the future because I have decided to start actually looking at improving my life rather than just surviving it. I have also seen a big improvement in my attitude since starting a new gratitude journal - that is a wonderful thing to do if you do not already. The gratitude journal is for strictly positive experiences and thoughts. I have realized that it is overwhelming how many things I have to be grateful for.
A Wild Cherry (Prunus avium) in flower.Image via Wikipedia

I want to add one last statement that I am dwelling on as I set resolutions and goals for 2011: If a human being has done it - then most likely YOU can too!  (5k's, furniture refinishing, pay down debt, permanent weight loss, repair a marriage etc.)
Spring forest near Planina (Slovenia, 2008)Image via Wikipedia

We can do a lot more than we think we can!!!!!!
Get inspired and plan for your successful New Year!
1. make a list of your accomplishments from 2010
2. make a list of what you want to throw away from 2010
3. get clear on what you want to accomplish in 2011
4. set small goals to get you there
5. BE GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER YEAR!
new year mexico city 2009Image via Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. i'm both grateful that 2010 is done and that 2011 is here. and that you stopped by and said hello!

    happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete