Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mind/Spirit; goal setting and vision boards

If you don't know clearly what you want to achieve then, you will never feel accomplished when making positive changes.
I believe that setting goals helps me focus and thrive rather than survive.

deciding on a destination is 1/2 the battle, the other half is deciding on a plan of attack-

My new weight goal is to weigh 120 pounds. I am deciding that this is the year to really accomplish this goal.

I know where I am going and am committed to it through stating my goal!

Working out everyday is one of my goals. Eating less than 29 WW points everyday is another.

Visualizing my healthier, thin self is a part of the formula as well.

I have basically stayed the same weight for the past 6-8 months.

I am ready to make these changes.

vision boards help clarify what you want:
Vision BoadImage by lululemon athletica via Flickr

When you do a vision board all you simply have to do is cut out or print out images that you love, and paste them all over a blank posterboard. The final product usually shows you what you really want more clearly.

I did a vision board a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. It is time for a new one.
After completing your vision board:
1. Decide on your goals
2. plan a way to get there
3. state your goals to friends/family/journal etc.
4. stay on track by journaling and looking at your vision board daily


athleta -yogaImage by kkilometer via Flickr






No comments:

Post a Comment