Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Journal Entry: July 5th

Back from the beach and now the 4th of July holiday is over. Back to reality!
I had a nice time in Pensacola Florida. We stayed in a really nice condo. Starboard Village.
We spent most of our time walking/laying on/playing on the beach. I read Heaven is for Real while we were soaking up the sun. So nice to relax!

We grilled out and ate out a lot!


We did a Dolphin Cruise and the kids and my hubby went parasailing!


I loved the time I spent in the pool and watching my boys "battle" the waves!


But by far the best part was spending time with my family!
 In this picture- My son Jake, husband Michael, myself (boat hair), my son Logan (boat hair), and my boys' friend Grant:

Some of the best times for me was getting dressed up and going out to eat and to Downtown Pensacola
Now, today is the first day of the rest of my Summer break!
I would love to paint my son's room, the foyer downstairs, re-do my bathroom, and lose a little more weight before school starts back.

I am feeling like I have made progress in my life but have a long way to go before I am being all Our Heavenly Father meant for me to  be.

No comments:

Post a Comment