Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Sunday, April 18, 2010

Body:

I am going to have to report that the 3 day cycle has not gone as well this week as I had hoped; I did nothing mon., tues., and wed. I did step on thurs., walked on fri.,and walked on sat. Here is the thing about keeping a healthy lean body---- You never throw in the towell! I know that the 3 day cycle is an excellent way to get in shape, so then I shall start again this week! I have been wearing a pedometer also --which I highly recommend. 10,000 steps or you move more to get it in. It helps me! You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment