Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Friday, April 9, 2010

Mind:


An old Eagles song is rattling around in my mind. Already Gone. The particular lyric - "so oftentimes it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know who has the key". I needed this recognition that we ourselves are the master of our ship. Our freedoms and our well-being! I am using my mind to post on this blog - therefore expressing thoughts is a good builder for the brain muscle! I suggest writing in any form -even keeping a journal is a productive activity for the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment