Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Saturday, June 26, 2010

Body: WW point system


I have been thinking about changing my diet/nutrition monitoring. I usually eat "portions" -- I have a protein portion, and fruit portion for breakfast a dairy snack portion later. Then, I will have a starch, a protein, a vegetable and a fruit for lunch. Dinner is a protein and 2 vegetables with a dairy as dessert or snack. This works well for me and I may very well return to it in a few days, but I am going to count points for a few days and see if changing tools will help me get back into gear. I have managed to stay about the same weight since school let out (last week of May). I have about 20-30 more lb.s to lose and really want to get back into it! So far the trend has been - lose a few pounds and then gain them back. Weight Watchers points are a great tool. I bought a points book and restaurant guide on line. There are also many point calculators online.

No comments:

Post a Comment