Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Spirit:




I am emotionally drained at this point. I have one more event to attend for my husband's father. It is perhaps the most difficult of all: the graveside service.


I pray that the Lord gives me strength to not have any selfish thoughts and that I will allow my spirit to guide my actions. Today the mind is full of ego and desires for things to be different. I must rise above the circumstances and "feel" what is really happening. A man is being lost as the patriarch of his family and my husband's heart is breaking.

1 comment:

  1. Everything went well. I am relieved that we can start a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete