Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spirit: Forgiveness


Forgiveness is the act of understanding the weakness in the person that wronged you. Forgiveness is complete only when you can think of the incident(s) and not feel anger flood your consciuosness. Knowing that you should forgive for your own health and spiritual well-being is a lot easier said than done. Any of you reading this that really need to "let it go" I am praying that you are able to. I am struggling because the person that wronged me is not repentant in a way that I feel that would bridge the gap and allow healing to begin. This person cannot understand why I am still bringing it up. Oh and guess what? This makes a rush of anger invade my body. If I could forgive I would, but am not able to yet. I need to spend more time praying for God to help me. I believe that only God can give me the strength and spiritual nutrition that I need to make this possible.

1 comment:

  1. choosing to forgive is easy. but the act of forgiving can seem impossible when the one you wish to forgive thinks you owe it to them.

    ReplyDelete