Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Body/Spirit:

Rachael West Designs :: Your Life By Design: "Aerobic exercise can be a practical way to battle the fight or flight stress response that is elicited by a stressor. Sleep, relaxation and nutrition were also mentioned as part of a comprehensive stress management plan. Stress management programs often include exercise as a component to stress reduction and mood elevation. Studies have shown that physical activity, including exercise, are an effective tool in reducing anxiety and the perception of stress among adults."
With this quote in mind and my inner uneasiness today in mind as well --- I will pledge to get off the computer and proceed to elevate my mood--- Funny it really is that simple. After a hour of exercise I will reward my body with a bubble bath! I am choosing to do my step routine with my new I-pod (that I got for my birthday)! By the way I love the last line of the quote the most "....the perception of stress..."

No comments:

Post a Comment