Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Body/Spirit:


I am in the middle of a big painting project. I am taking my time and trying to enjoy the process. Home improvement can be so good for the body and the end result is so good for the spirit! That sense of accomplishment when the labor is over is so rewarding. I will post before and after pictures later! This project is also temporarily getting my mind off of my Father-in-law's health, and my husband's spiritual pain. My husband Michael will be delighted that I have done this painting project, which gives me joy to do it as well. Any projects that you have been putting off-- don't because you never really get the time to do it -- you just have to make the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment