Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Facebook | Lori Davis Potter: Honorable Man (the poem that I wrote for the "in remembrance" note). For Roger Potter

Facebook Lori Davis Potter: Honorable Man (the poem that I wrote for the "in remembrance" note). For Roger Potter: "Honorable Man
His family is the simple mark
of honor left behind
He believed with all his heart
that this was the best kind
He stood on the strength of his belief,
even when others gave him grief
A moral man that lived unafraid
of any steps that he had made
He was without pretense or shame
He lived a life free of blame"

No comments:

Post a Comment