Image via WikipediaLast Sunday I sat here in the same spot planning out my healthy week and vowing to have strict discipline as a part of my goal- I
I did 3 work-outs and my heart rate was fine (I did not push myself though- I have to say I took it easy). My confidence is building and I will have more intense work-outs this week.
I did consume plenty of water but this is a normal part of my lifestyle already-- I did try to get in a little more than normal!
Plenty of sleep and even 1 nap (I love a good refreshing nap)
I had 4 small meals only on 2 of the days last week. I had too many starches in general but I know I ate better than previous weeks.
Planning really does help!!!
My most disappointing result is the fact I did not find a pedometer that I wanted to purchase.
Reset goals for the week:
Eat 4 small meals -- with dinners being a lean protein and 2 vegetables (maybe add a whole wheat starch)
Sun: get pedometer and walk/jog
Mon. step routine
Tues. spin (cycle) class
Fri. rest or step (depends on how I feel)
Sat. Zumba class
Changes- Use pedometer, move prayer/study time to mornings, keep a exercise/food journal and eat more veggies!!!
feeling better already and I cannot wait to report back next Sunday --- I would love to hear more about how you are doing. Comments will only inspire me!!! thanks and in closing I would like to offer these words of advice:
- Accept correction: from friends, family, the weight scale, or the mirror.
- Do not try to figure out a quick tricky way to lose weight.
- Be positive about your progress and the process you are going through while working hard to achieve success.
- Listen to advice(support) from those that have fought the battle and won it(longterm).
- Be truthful about what you are doing and your results.
- Seek out and hang around only those individuals that will help you promote success with following your plan!
- Good Luck!