Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mind:new slogan

Paris WorkoutImage by Nimages DR via Flickr
I'm at war! Upping the intensity on my fight against fat!
I have been watching 2 influential shows for my new attitude; Surviving The Cut and Biggest Loser. These shows show an intense attitude toward goal setting and pushing yourself beyond what you thought was possible.

I am inspired that the human body can adapt so wonderfully to the stresses put on it! I actually got up on Wed and worked out at 5:30 am!

I am starting to expect more from myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment