Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Sunday, December 30, 2012

i have learned so much in the past few days : i really enjoyed time with my friends (at a cabin on the lake w. One of my best buds and too many beers) and then a night out w. 2 other couples (dinner, drinks and then a comedy show). but i feel like i have wasted more time :-( today is about clean eating, water, and being active. let's get back on track. let's make this year the best yet!! I don't want to allow my plans to be ruined because of my social outings -- ready to put that part of my life on a shelf. new lifestyle:New begginings - new life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment