Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Too many calories to worry about counting today:-( Tomorrow is a brand new day. I really don't feel too bad because i feel so blessed to have shared good food with my family! I am looking forward to setting a workout schedule to stick with and eating less calories too! I will not fall into the old cycle of over-eating for several days, with unbrideled freedom. It is just not worth it! Let's refocus on our goal to create fat loss in our bodies! Today was a treat and we should let it go and keep a positive outlook!  Also don't forget to drink a lot of wter tomorrow because it will help flush out he sodium we consumed during the holiday dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment