Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Linky from Jillsy Girl's blog


Balance-

I am obsessed with meal planning so balanced diet is immediately popping into my head!
Weight Watcher's changed their plan to give participants a more sustainable healthy and balanced diet!
The updated USDA food pyramid, published in 20...Image via Wikipedia

Balance means that nothing is being overdone. Middle of the road, restraint, not adding too much or taking too much away!!!

To me balance means moderation in all it's glory!

My Mammaw used to preach moderation in all things!!!!
When things are out of balance you tumble!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in my Blog Hop! So nice to meet you! I think the key to balance is to find the right percentages of each element so life flows smoothly. Very tricky indeed!! Please join us again tomorrow for the word "Soar"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. out of balance tumble - that's good and so true
    Just clicking thru on some Jillsy's links.

    ReplyDelete