Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mind: Self fulfilling prophecy - a closer look:

Mara SunriseImage by Picture Taker 2 via Flickr
It is a well known pshychiatric principle that if you believe something about yourself that you will either evolve to or manifest that thought pattern into reality!


simply put thinking it ------becomes being it!


What do you believe to be true about yourself that needs to change?
This notion does not mean we all need to be in denial about any negatives in our lives, it means that we do not need to create negatives!


If you really desire to become a runner - then on some level you are a runner; believe it and put it into practice and eventually you will see the power of the self-fulfilling prophecy.
Runner 693Image by tychay via Flickr

Do not forget if you think that you are ugly, lazy and nobody likes you ---- guess what? You will become just that - not well cared for, in a dingy sloth-like environment with no friends!


Check what you believe about yourself--- and expect more out of yourself and life.


Beautiful Sunrise (Explore)Image by Swami Stream via Flickr

I hope to I am going to manifest some positives in my life - one day at a time.
During my prayer time I prayed to see myself the way that God sees me and hold myself to His expectations for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am reminded of the scripture that basically says we eat our words but I can't remember where it is. Do you know what I am thinking of?

    ReplyDelete