Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, April 11, 2011

Spirit: gratitude

I feel so blessed to live such a comfortable life. I have a nice home and "creature comforts" that I do not take for granted. I have a great job, and healthy children. My husband is healthy and has a great job as well. I am feeling so blessed because I have made a conscious effort to think about what I do have -- NOT what  I do not have or what I want. Have you ever noticed that it is hard to be grateful and sad at the same time.


I think it is important to reflect on what you are thankful for everyday - whether it be through a journal or just during prayer time or while meditating. 





No comments:

Post a Comment