Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Saturday, May 22, 2010

Body:


I am setting new goals and changing my perspective on overeating. There is a shift in my core that is now really disliking the feeling I have in my body when I overeat. I did have one day where I overate so much that I felt uncomfortable. I had such a negative overall feeling that it really made me not want to overeat ever again. I want to remember that feeling and focus on it when I am tempted to over-feed my body. Today I have eaten a small amount of healthy food, and walked laps while waiting on my son's baseball game to start--- My body feels so much better. I believe the body needs just a little (nutritional) food to work properly. Your body is telling you when to stop eating --- Listen to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment