Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, May 10, 2010

Body/Mind


I am completing my last two weeks of this school year and I am so excited about the prospect of improving my housekeeping, health/weight, and my blog! These last two weeks are tough for me because I have 5 consecutive field days coming up and a lot of other extra activities. My goal is to finish up the remainder of the school year then get a set exercise and cleaning schedule. I want to update and change the look of my blog as well. There are so many chores and organizational projects that I am going to tackle. Update you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment