Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Body/Spirit


Well talk about treating yourself well paying off --- I have lost 3 more pounds this week! I had been stuck for a while (heck of a plateau) and I dug in and got determined and for the past 5 days (or so) nothing full of fat and calories passed through these lips! I had moments I was resentful because of the lack of freedom to eat what I wanted to eat - but I am so glad I did not give into those moments. From my highest weight I am down 37 lb.s!!!! I am on my way toward my goal again. I know that I can live this upcoming week like I did this past week-- I CAN DO IT. My body and spirit are benefitting from this small success.

No comments:

Post a Comment