Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Thursday, August 26, 2010

Body: feeling better!

love your body - 6Image by lululemon athletica via Flickr
I appreciate that I am pretty much over my "summer cold". Today I feel better than I have felt in the past 2 weeks. I have not attempted my regular working out in 8 days!! Now feeling the urge to get to sweatin'!  Busy day may not allow it but I am definitely being more active today in general. It is so funny how we take our health for granted until some sort of illness, or discomfort sidelines us! I want to add this line to my prayer time: Thank you Lord for letting me wake up today with my health in tact! A healthy body is the house for our healthy mind and spirit!

I am ready to get back into my healthy routine! These things are a must for me:

*Eat 4 small (tiny) healthy meals (plan it out in the am)
*Exercise (get sweaty!)
*Take multi-vitamin
*Drink 8 cups of water         (1being  vitamin water zero)
*Get 8-9 hours of sleep

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment