Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, August 16, 2010

Body: getting it done even if you don't want to

Just do itImage by aftab. via Flickr
just do it
Enhanced by Zemanta
The Nike slogan ---- so fitting for my work-out today. Sometimes we have to tell ourself that we don't have to want to do it. WE just have to do it!!!!

I did my step routine and toning (1 hour and 15 min. long), and was so happy when I was done and felt successful largely due to the fact that I fought my lazy side and won!!!!

Just say out loud ----"just do it" and get busy. Your mind and spirit will follow your body --- it always does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment