Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Friday, August 6, 2010

Mind/Spirit: new book study-

Beth Moore - So Long Insecurity - First Hattie...Image by First Hattiesburg via Flickr
Last night I met with 2 wonderful ladies to discuss the book So Long Insecurities by Beth Moore. We covered the introduction and 1st chapter. We have decided to cover 2 chpters at a time (once a week).  I am very excited about the potential  for spiritual growth.
Enhanced by Zemanta
WE ALL HAVE INSECURITIES!!! This is a common problem and yes it is a problem because it holds us back! I want to leave you with a thought from the book:  when you are being insecure you are exhibiting a lack of faith. "I don't just doubt myself I doubt God about myself... He has chosen you too, and has appointed you to accomplish somethiong good. Something that matters..." We are loved by God and chosen by God! how wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment