Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spirit: At the end of the day put it all behind you and look to being positive tomorrow!

Engraved portrait of Ralph Waldo Emerson, U.S....Image via Wikipedia
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."


–– Ralph Waldo Emerson



I feel like "letting go" of the day can be a very healthy habit as this wise man prescribed! I am going to make that a habit that goes along with my evening prayer time. Let it go and embrace what the 'morrow might bring my way!!! Love it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment