Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog --- making changes to better inspire myself and others

Today I am back!!! I took a  break from my blog. I have missed coming up with motivational thoughts or biblical interpretations. Preparing for blogging really focuses my attention on what I am trying to accomplish. I wanted some time to reflect on new goals and really question what my destiny and role in this world is... 


One thing I have really realized is that the name of my blog (Journey to Live an Abundant Life) is now ironic to me. Because, I have been writing it for about 1& 1/2 years. Well, after looking back I feel that I have spent all this time planning the journey, thinking about the journey, packing  for the journey, looking at the map, planning routes to take, worrying about problems on the journey, gathering information to prepare for the journey     BUT, I have not started the journey! 


I am ready to really reach my potential. I want to use my blog as a tool to keep up with my days food intake, chores, exercise, and weight loss successes as well as motivational thoughts and biblical interpretations. The change will be more clear in the long run. The blog will be a hybrid between journal and inspirational tips etc. 


My fresh new tennis shoes are pictured here to represent a fresh beginning -- This is really the the start of my journey. 
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment