Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, June 13, 2011

journal entry:

Got up  and made the bed, unloaded dishwasher and started a load of laundry. I try to start every morning this way. I have blogging time now planned into my morning routine. Yay! I missed it.

My chore plans include cleaning out my 14 year old son's closet (with his help) and dusting and vacuuming - now here is the twist that has helped me so much; Set a timer for 1 hour and whatever cleaning you get done in 1 hour of your day is what gets done. If the job is not finished - you stop anyway! Pick it back up the next day.

Doing something is better than doing nothing to clean up (day after day). I love having a time limit and then the rest of the day is mine to do what I want to do (pretty much).

I plan on doing my own Zumba routine at home plus some strengthening and toning exercises.

Counting WW points today and focusing on fruits and vegetables.
Have a great productive day!!!!  Do some things that make you smile and really be present!


No comments:

Post a Comment