Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Body: Cherry Yum Yum &Greek Pasta!



Have ever made greek pasta? I am loving it! I have now made it a couple of times and I want to share the recipe here because this version that I have been making is so healthy and easy:

boil water and add penne pasta
In a seperate pan mix 1 frozen bag of spinach, 2 cans of cannelini beans, 2 cans of italian diced tomatoes some olive oil and 2 cloves of garlic-
& after pasta is cooked, drain and add to spinach sauce
Serve with feta cheese! yum!



speaking of yum --- Here is what I have made for dessert:
Cherry yum yum
line a 9x13 baking dish with vanilla wafers
mix together 2 blocks of cream cheese, 2 cool whip tubs, and a cup of sugar
smooth on top of v. wafers
top the whole thing with a can of cherry pie filling
The above picture is made with graham crackers crushed instead of vanilla wafers
Not healthy but such a delicious summer time dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment