Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spirit/body: Flowers cut from my own garden!




I did this large vase of flowers and set them on the dining table-- lovely. What a wonderful feeling - I had planted these Zinnias from seeds and watered and fed them and enjoyed watching them become healthy and beautiful. Now to cut and arrange in this crystal vase and put them front and center on the dining table lifts the spirit up and gives another appreciated peek at the wonderful beauty of the natural world!! Aren't these shades of pink fantastic??

No comments:

Post a Comment