Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Friday, July 23, 2010

Body: time to pay the piper


I have been off the wagon of fitness/weight loss the past week &1/2! I am not sure why except that in the back of my mind I am thinking my summer is slipping away (back to teaching in 1 week 3 days) and I want to spend my time indulging myself! darn it! Ha but the unfair part of this --- I feel fat & bloated and I am not enjoying feeling this way!!! Today I vow to get back on the fitness train!! I would like to go back to work weighing the same as I started the summer break at (approx. 157!) I am up to about 164. I am hoping some of it is unwanted fluid and not real fat gain. I like feeling thinner and healthier: so why, why, why is it so hard to not overeat???
I am ready to use the hunger scale and only eat at a 5 or 6 (10 being so hungry that you feel ill). I am ready to get my step routine in today and eat light healthy foods and have (possibly) one light beer this evening when the sun goes down on my deck. Love the time on my deck in the evening with my hubby. -- I would be too deprived if I gave that up completely--- In all things moderation is the key. Please remember that you will feel better if you are maintaining your healthy exercise and eating habits :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment