Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Monday, July 12, 2010

Body: step aerobics today


Step Aerobics is a great work-out because it fits into a busy day very easily! All you need is some sort of step and some good music. You can step up and down with the basic step and burn a lot of calories. I have made up a 45 min. routine that I do followed by some toning and stretching. I usually do a full hour of aerobic activity because I usually do an extra 15 min. of jogging then the toning and stretching takes an additional 15 min. I always feel like I have used my whole body when I am done with this work-out !!!!! which feels great!! I suggest if you have an old step somewhere in your house that you pull it out and try it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment