Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Friday, July 23, 2010

Spirit: sharing food

Last night I made a delicious lasagna (turkey/whole wheat) and I had the foresight to purchase and make 2 pans of it --- I think this should be a habit that more people incorporate into their everyday meals (fairly often), because you can always think of someone who could use and appreciate a meal. You are already going to the trouble of making the dish to begin with and doubling everything is usually very simple. I am taking this x-tra pan of lasagna to my Mother -- she doesn't have much and she will really be grateful--- win/win situation. I would like to take a meal or dessert to someone once a week. I am going to make this a goal for myself. The giver probably reaps more for their spirit than the receiver-- what a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment