Mind/Body/Spirit

Welcome!

I am hoping this blog inspires a desire in you to be at your physical potential. Losing weight in 2013, and setting up a lifestyle that allows us to keep it that way! I want this blog to allow me to motivate and to be motivated!



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mind/Spirit: finding decor





It is a lot of work finding the right art pieces for your home I wanted something that had the same coloration that the rest of the dining room had - but I didn't want something huge to over power the room-- I love this geometric mirror and the fresh fruit prints on either side. I searched for a while and what was funny is the moment that I found this mirror I just knew! My mind and spirit came together for that aahhhhh, that's it moment. Very rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment